Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Korean grocery buys in Kuala Lumpur: Beverages

Green tea latte & Honey citron tea
I haven't gotten over my Korean fever just yet, so currently I'm still very into products made in Korea ;)

Recently, I went grocery shopping in Aeon and found some Korean beverages that might interest some of you.

I bought a pack of Green tea latte for RM15.90, which contains 15 sachets. I also bought a bottle of Honey citron tea for RM30.90, weighing 1.1kg.

While a green tea latte might sound normal to those who often frequent cafes, I think they honey citron tea is something most would like to try.

It's an Asian twist on lemonade and the plus point is, it is taken by Koreans as a herbal remedy to reduce the common cold!

If you're interested, you can get these products at your local Aeon store :)

The author is excited to have found a new haven to stock up on Korean snacks and beverages!

I will try to keep up with my postings on Korean-related culture in Malaysia, so keep yourself updated by following me on Twitter!


No comments: