Friday, October 25, 2013

Kim Jaejoong pre-releases 'Sunny Day' and 'Butterfly' singles



I just can't wait for Jaejoong to release his latest album WWW, so I'll just post about his 2 pre-released singles Sunny Day and Butterfly to let off some steam!

First off, 'Sunny Day' was the typical ballad that I'd expect Jaejoong to sing. It's something like those songs for drama OSTs, so sad yet beautiful. A collaboration track with Noel's Lee Sang Gon, the song pulls your heartstrings at right places, and their vocal delivery makes it all the more emotional.

Check out the audio clip for 'Sunny Day' below! 



Meanwhile 'Butterfly' is a pop rock song, a genre which I think Jaejoong had more fun singing than ballads. It's a fun song filled with electric guitar riffs, and I can picture him singing this song during his solo concert.


Check out the audio clip for 'Butterfly' below!



The album 'WWW' will be released on 29 October, and it's already topping charts in pre-orders. Looking forward to listen to all the new tracks soon!

The author hopes to get a copy of WWW when she lands in South Korea in 2 weeks' time!

Do follow me on Twitter for the latest updates!

No comments: