Friday, May 31, 2013

EXO 'Wolf' Boys


The EXO boys have taken a new approach in their latest comeback, this time round as Wolf boys! 

Although I'm not a fan of their previous hits, something about their latest single draws me in somewhat, but as I still have yet to come to recognize each and every member (except for Kai which is chanelling Big Bang's Taeyang's style) I still do feel a deep connection with this rookie group.

I like the wolf boys concept in 'Wolf', but I must say the image of this group does not really match the mood of this song. There are tribal background sounds in the song conjures up images of men in tribal attire and surroundings, which I think would have worked better had the music video featured this element.

As expected, the music video is polished and comes complete with a stunning choreography, as every other SM video should be.

If you have yet to, make sure you watch the music video for 'Wolf' in the link below!



The author thinks that EXO is the latest rookie group that is a force to be reckoned with. But somehow SM's style of creating groups with huge number of members should be stopped. I want a chance to see all members equally on screen!

Do follow me on Twitter for the latest updates!

No comments: