Friday, October 22, 2010

The Big Bad Wolf Books Sale Is Back!!


The Big Bad Wolf Books Sale is back and this time the venue is nearer to my home. Yeay! Take note, the details of the sale is as follows: 12-17 November 2010, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. at Ground Floor South City Plaza, Seri Kembangan.

Being an enthusiatic and voracious book reader, I used to burn a hole in my pocket (and my mother's as well) buying books. After discovering BookXcess and its sister company Big Bad Wolf Books, I have successfully saved some of my money to spend on my other indulgences. Well not really that much, since now I tend to buy books in quantity! But after all, buying books from BookXcess and the Big Bad Wolf Sale greatly helped in ensuring my money was well spent on books.

My praise also goes to them for having books which I might not have found at other book stores. So plan ahead by making little notes in your diaries and join in the bargain book-hunting fun at the Big Bad Wolf Books Sale!

The author had so much fun book-hunting during the last sale that her hands were so full after the book shopping trip. Many thanks to her little assistant who helped her carry her books back home!

No comments: