Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ripples: Kickapoo's Less Sugar Twin


For as far as I remember, I have been drinking Kickapoo Joy Juice. Whether it's at a relative's house during Chinese New Year or just an occasional drink now and then during the hot afternoons, Kickapoo had always had been a thirst-quenching drink to me.

Now I've found a substitute for it during last week's grocery shopping trip: another carbonated drink by the name of Ripples. Its label says that it's a cloudy citrus drink, so being the ever adventurous me, I thought of just giving it a try.

The verdict? Well, it turned out less sweeter than Kickapoo. And for those not a big fan of the lemony smell, Ripples is the drink for you.

The author loves browsing through the shelves during her grocery trips to find and try new F&B products.

No comments: